Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ella's 10 months old.


Today Ella is 10 months old.


It is hard to believe my baby is almost one.

Here are a few of our favorite things about Ms Ella at 10-months:

  • She screams. LOUD.
  • She is learning to walk. She can take baby-steps if she holds our hands.
  • Her baby-babble talk has increased. She will have full-on conversations with herself.
  • She still hates getting dressed.
  • She loves blueberries.
  • She can give high-fives.
  • She dances.
  • She LOVES music.
  • She loves being outside.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Meagan! Ella is so cute... I think she looks just like you! So adorable. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her. She is adorable! And growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bummed I didn't get to see Ella when you were here, so I was thinking you should come back now! What do you say?

    ReplyDelete