Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ella is on the move.

Hello Blog, I’m back.

I’m so sorry. I haven’t posted an updated in awhile. Cam is always getting on me to update our blog…to me it is just “one more thing to do.”

But, I love blog-stalking my friends and family. So, here’s our update.

Life has been very busy the last couple of months. Cam has been working a ton and I started a marketing consulting business. The combination of the new business and Ella on-the-move…life is crazy.

Yes, Ella is now crawling. As first-time-parents, we didn’t realize how much this changes everything!

Now that Ella is on-the-move...this is how I get ready in the morning. Ella kicks-it in the tub with her toys.



2 comments:

  1. First, I hope you don't mind me blog-stalking you and adding you to my "stalking list." Second - I can't believe how big Ella is! She's adorable! And lastly, I think putting her in the tub is a brilliant idea! Sienna is into EVERYTHING when I'm getting ready! I never thought of the empty tub. I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tub idea! Too bad I have a shower. She is sooooooo cute! I hope I get to see you and miss Ella soon! Congrats on the new business, you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete